Nestled along the Tuscarawas River and complete with bent grass fairways and greens, challenging bunkers and plenty of water in-play, Union Country Club offers a breathtaking and engaging golf experience that welcomes golfers of any skill set.
Features of the course and facilities include:
● 6,770 Yd, Par 72 Course
● Ladies, Seniors, Men’s and Championship Tee Markers
● Professionally Landscaped
● Golf Shop and Grille Room
● Practice Facility with Driving Range and Putting Green
● Men and Ladies Locker Room Facilities
● PGA Professional Staff
● Ladies Golf Association, Men’s Golf Association and Junior Golf Programs
To book a tee time, please call the Golf Shop at 330-343-2334
For lessons, fittings, grip service, or corporate logo merchandise, please contact our Golf Pro, Sean Kenily at 330-343-5544 or email Skenily@unioncountryclub.net.
● Hats and caps must be worn with the brim facing forward.
● Gentlemen's shirts should have a collar or mock neck and should be tucked in at all times.
● Shorts are permitted for both men and women. Men are permitted to wear cargo shorts but they cannot have baggy, outside sewn pockets.
● Ladies' shorts and skorts are acceptable attire.
● Ladies may wear either sleeved or sleeveless golf shirts. If sleeveless, it must have a collar. Short sleeve shirts may not be t-shirts or athletic shirts.
● Tank-tops, cut-offs or swimsuits worn away from the pool area are considered inappropriate and will not be permitted on either the golf course, practice range, or around the Clubhouse.
● Children are required to follow dress code guidelines when using golf facilities, including golf camps.
● Members are cautioned to inform their guests of the dress code. It will be strictly enforced at all times. If you have any questions about acceptable attire, please inquire.
● Please check in with your guest in the Pro Shop before using the practice facilities or playing a round of Golf.